The Cloud Forest area of Gardens by the Bay Singapore replicates the realm of towering mountainous area and the rare vegetation that thrives on the habitat.
While the botanical specimens here are not as immediately eye-catching and diverse as the floral beauty of Flower Dome, the Cloud Forest leaves a more lasting impression for five reasons.
1. Splashes of Artificial Waterfall
2. The Lost World of Carnivorous Plants
3. Stalactites and Stalagmites in Crystal Mountain
4. Visual Projection of Earth’s Future to 2100
5. And a romantic spotting of a bride and a groom…
It’s beautiful. It’s fun. It’s mind-opening. It’s educative. It’s a truly mesmerizing experience. And this is why I’d personally skip the disappointing outdoor garden and head directly to the domes.
Or if you have extra time for an amazing view of Singapore city skyline, try to squeeze in Bay East Garden into your visit as well.
Which of the two conservatories do you prefer: Flower Dome or Cloud Forest?