When I travel to a foreign country, there are many times when I wish I have access to more information.
- Where are the best street foods in Siem Reap?
- I made a last-minute decision to visit Naples, but I haven’t researched much about it… what should I see?
- I’ve been walking all around Santorini, but I still can’t find THAT famous blue-domed churches. Where exactly is it?
- Oh gosh! Nobody speaks English in China and all signs are in Mandarin. If only I could Google the Internet now…
Unfortunately, data roaming is too expensive. More often than not, we’d rather not use it. So what’s the solution?
What if I tell you there is now a GPS-guided travel app designed to guide you step by step, totally offline? Inside the app, you can find thousands of articles (including some of my most popular articles) to guide you in 700+ cities around the world, with GPS coordinates embedded into each attractions mentioned in the article.
The best news is, I can offer you FREE ACCESS to an article app, beginning today (28th November 2016) until next week (5th December 2016).
Simply click on one of the article links below to see how it works!
- 8 Postcard-Ready Spots in Mykonos
- 8 Spell-Binding Sights to See in Hangzhou
- Christmas Wonderland. Gardens by the Bay.
Follow the instructions and once you are inside the article app, click “Upgrade” and the app will be automatically linked to an offline map and the GPS navigator!
Give it a try and let me know what you think about it. =)
This free giveaway is done in a proud collaboration between GPSmyCity and this blog.