1. By using or accessing Scarlet Scribbles or any product, service and data feed provided to you on, from or through Scarlet Scribbles, you’re agreeing to these terms and conditions of use.
2. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice. Your continued use of Scarlet Scribbles constitutes your agreement of the updated terms and conditions.
3. All content provided on, from or through Scarlet Scribbles is for informational purposes only. They do not constitute professional advice and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of companies or organisations affiliated with the author.
4. The author makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The author will not be liable for any error or omission in this information nor for the availability of this information. The author will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage from the display or use of this information.
5. Scarlet Scribbles may contain links to and from other websites. Those websites are operated by third parties and your use of those sites is subject to their terms. The author will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage resulting from those websites.
6. The fact that Scarlet Scribbles has linked to another website is not an endorsement, authorization, expressed or implied sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to the linked-to websites.
7. This blog is copyrighted by Scarlet Scribbles, all rights reserved. If you’d like to reproduce, publish, distribute, modify or create derivative works, please contact the author for permission.
8. Certain materials contained on this website may be sourced from third parties. Any copyright, trademark or service mark in such content belongs to the respective third parties.
9. Content sourced from third parties are either
(b) provided under Fair Use conditions;
(c) readily available and believed to be under Creative Commons; and/or
(d) readily available and believed to be in public domain.
If you believe that a content on this blog infringe upon your copyright, please contact the author with links to the specific content and proof of your copyright to request removal. Please allow up to five business days for a response.
Submission of Content
10. When you submit your content on, from or through this blog (e.g. comments, guest posts, etc), you grant Scarlet Scribbles a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt and create derivative works of your content.