1. By using or accessing Scarlet Scribbles or any product, service and data feed provided to you on, from or through Scarlet Scribbles, you’re agreeing to these terms and conditions of use.
2. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice. Your continued use of Scarlet Scribbles constitutes your agreement of the updated terms and conditions.
3. All content provided on, from or through Scarlet Scribbles is for informational purposes only. They do not constitute professional advice and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of companies or organisations affiliated with Scarlet Scribbles or Scarlet Scribbles staffs.
4. Scarlet Scribbles makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Scarlet Scribbles will not be liable for any error or omission in this information nor for the availability of this information. Scarlet Scribbles will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage from the display or use of this information.
Linked Content & Embedded Content
5. Scarlet Scribbles may contain links to and from other websites, as well as content embedded or provided to us from third parties. Your use of those contents is subject to the relevant third parties’ terms and conditions. Scarlet Scribbles will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage resulting from those contents.
6. The fact that Scarlet Scribbles has linked to another website or embedded a content from third parties is not an endorsement, authorization, expressed or implied sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to the linked or embedded content.
7. This blog is copyrighted by Scarlet Scribbles, all rights reserved. If you’d like to reproduce, publish, distribute, modify or create derivative works, please contact the us for permission.
8. Certain materials contained on this website may be sourced from third parties. Any copyright, trademark or service mark in such content belongs to the respective third parties.
9. Content sourced from third parties are or were either
(a) licensed for use;
(b) authorized for use;
(b) under Fair Use conditions;
(c) under Creative Commons; and/or
(d) in public domain.
If you believe that a content infringes upon your copyright, please contact us with links to the specific content and proof of your copyright to request removal. Please allow up to five business days for a response or within a reasonable time needed to respond, whichever is longer.
Submission of Content
10. When you submit your content to us, you grant Scarlet Scribbles a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt and create derivative works of your content.
11. The content you submit to us must be original, produced by you, and have not been featured or distributed elsewhere.
12. We may collect personal data provided to us by you in our forms, or in any method of online or offline, written or verbal communication as provided to us by you. The personal data will be used for various purposes, including but not limited to
(a) marketing and promotion of our content, product and/or service;
(b) marketing and promotion of our affiliated partners’ content, product and/or service; and/or
(c) any other purposes that we notify you of at the time of obtaining your personal data.
13. You may request to withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by contacting us. Please allow up to five business days for a response or within a reasonable time needed to respond, whichever is longer.
14. If a provision of this terms and conditions is or becomes invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect
(a) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this terms and conditions; and/or
(b) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this terms and conditions.