Here are some collaboration options for your product, service or destination offering. Kindly note that any paid or in-kind benefit received will be disclosed. Interested? Contact me.
– Media/FAM Trip: I am always on the quest to uncover interesting travel experience. Weekend trips generally work on short notice. For weekdays or longer trips, longer notice is appreciated as I will need to arrange leave from work and/or sort out visa matters for an Indonesian passport-holder.
– Product/Service Reviews: The best way to share about your product/service is for me to experience it first hand. Readers trust when I recommend your brand—that’s because all reviews written are honest and unbiased. Sincere feedback may be given if there are rooms for improvement, but that shouldn’t have been a problem if your product/service is awesome. =)
– Giveaways/Promo Codes: This is a great option to maximize your brand exposure, whether on its own or in conjunction with a review.
– Content Syndication: If you enjoy a specific content on this blog (whether writings or images) and would like to republish, adapt or create derivative works from it, please contact me to discuss the details. Clear attribution (Andrew Darwitan / Scarlet Scribbles) and back-link (with rel=”canonical”) is expected.
– Original Writing: Whether you are print/online media, travel agency or other businesses looking for an experienced traveler/writer to produce a custom copy in English or Bahasa Indonesia, I’m up to discuss further.
– Photography: Custom shoot of your destination, event, product or service. See some of my sample works at 500px.
– Others: Let me know what you have in mind. I am always happy to discuss!
– Holiday Planning Consultation: I can recommend travel experience exclusively for you, tailor-made according to you preferences and needs. If you’re looking for a unique travel experience for your next vacation, simply contact me.
Brands I Have Worked With
Here are the list of brands I have worked with:
– Scoot: Flight experience and destination review for the airline’s inaugural flight to Hangzhou (China). Posted on TripZilla Magazine, with live amplifications on Instagram (1, 2, 3). (November 2015)
– Klook: Affiliate links. Active affiliate promotion plugged into the blog’s key top posts on March 2017 and generated SGD 3,330+ revenue for Klook within the first month. (July 2016-Present)
— Free travel app giveaway for 20 readers of the blog. (December 2015)
— Free travel app upgrade for blog readers to enjoy premium features (November 2016)
— Adaptation of my travel experience for GPSmyCity’s mobile app with self-guided walks in:
— Mykonos, Greece (April 2016)
— Hangzhou, China (April 2016)
— Singapore (April 2016)
— Jakarta, Indonesia (April 2016)
— Gardens by the Bay, Singapore (November 2016)
— Santorini, Greece (December 2016)
– SingaporenBeyond: Travel itineraries and insider guides across Indonesia and other Southeast Asia destinations, including:
— 3 Days of mouthwatering food in Medan (May 2016)
— 4 Days in Lake Toba, the largest volcanic lake in the world (May 2016)
— 4 Days in Belitung, the Seychelles of Asia (June 2016)
— A lively weekend in glittering Jakarta (June 2016)
— An artsy & hipster weekend in South Jakarta (July 2016)
— A cultural weekend in Surabaya (November 2016)
— A tribal visit to Tana Toraja & culinary Makassar (November 2016)
— Splendor of Tri-Colored Kelimutu Lakes in 3 Days (November 2016)
— A bizarre Chinese New Year celebration in Singkawang (December 2016)
— 3 Days in Cultural Yogyakarta, Borobudur & Prambanan (December 2016)
— 4 Days Retreat in Pristine Sumba Island (December 2016)
— A blissful break in Mandalay (January 2017)
— Relax by the floating villages of Inle Lake (January 2017)
— An off-the-beaten escape to Minahasa Highlands (January 2017)
— 4 days in West Sumatra: Rolling Hills, Green Canyons & Traditional Houses (February 2017)
— Mandeh, a Bay of Paradise in Sumatra (March 2017)
— Hunting Scrumptious Padang Food in West Sumatra (March 2017)
— A weekend in the sleepy town of Luang Prabang (March 2017)
— A romantic escape to Gili Islands (March 2017)
— 3 Days Orangutan Trekking in Bukit Lawang (June 2017)
— 3 Days Dayak Encounter with Mahakam River Cruise (July 2017)
— 3 Days in the Remote Island Paradise of the Natuna Islands (July 2017)
— 3 days in Exotic Bangka – from stranded beaches to delicious dishes (July 2017)
— Things to do in Semarang, Indonesia: 3 day guide (August 2017)
— Hiking Ijen Crater: Turquoise Lake & Surreal Blue Fire (September 2017)
— Finding Island Paradise in the Hong Islands, Thailand (September 2017)
— Long Weekend Hangzhou Itinerary with Gourmet Options (November 2017)
— 10 Scenes of Hangzhou West Lake in China, the Poet City (November 2017)
— 2 Days Peranakan Culture & Food Bonanza in Malacca Malaysia (November 2017)
– Justgola: Adaptation of my Singapore travel experience for Justgola’s itinerary offering. (January 2016)
Please click on the below links to see where my works have also been published:
– The Culture Trip
— The 9 Best Spots For Photographing Singapore’s Skyline (May 9, 2016)
— Singapore Off The Beaten Track: Sungei Buloh (May 9, 2016)
– Aplaus Magazine: Impeccable Imerovigli (December 2015 – print edition)
– TripZilla Magazine
— 8 Spell-Binding Sights That Will Make You Want to Visit Hangzhou Now (November 17, 2015)
— 8 Postcard-Ready Spots in Mykonos (October 29, 2015)
— Naoussa, Paros: A Great Honeymoon Destination in Greece (October 16, 2015)
— 8 Easy Destinations to Visit Outside Medan, North Sumatra (February 12, 2015)
– WowShack: The Emerald of the Equator – 34 Indonesian Provinces in 34 Magnificent Pictures (January 12, 2015)
– Digital FOTO: Photograph of Monteliusvägen, Stockholm on their 2016 Stockholm City Guide (June 2016)
Interested to work with me? Fill in the below contact form: